Monday, November 21, 2011

Football can be Fun!


Michael enjoys a lot of hobbies.

Michael is in three (YES, THREE!) fantasy football leagues. This used to be very annoying to me.

When he started doing fantasy three years ago, he was a little too high strung about it. He was looking at the computer every time one of his guys made a play. I was also not as understanding about his new hobby as I should have been.

We've now reached a balance that works for both of us. He doesn't have to monitor his players so closely, and I can enjoy football games, as long as there is a glass of wine nearby.

Now, I still have to figure out how to handle all his other hobbies.

They include the following: hunting, fishing, playing flag football, golf, disc golf, ping pong, and politics.


No comments:

Post a Comment